29th January 2016, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

Details about staff selection commission 10+2 level?

Staff selection commission 10 2 level? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
6th February 2016, 11:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Details about staff selection commission 10+2 level?

SSC conducts the SSC CHSL (10+2 Level) exam every year for the recruitment of Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post. Following are the details
for this exam:

Educational qualification: student must pass 12th exam for getting eligible for this exam. The student possesses higher degree or qualification can also apply subjected to condition that he/she fulfills the age criteria too.

Age Limit: 18 to 27 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

Selection Procedure: The selection procedure consists of written exam followed by skill/typing test. The written exam consists of 200 questions which is to be solved in 2 hours duration.
**Numerical Ability: 50 questions
**General Awareness: 50 questions
**Reasoning: 50 questions
**English Language: 50 questions

Skill test:
**For Data Entry operator: 8000 key depression per hour on computer.
**For Postal Assistant/ LDC post: 35 w.p.m or 10500 per hour on computer.

>>The notification for this post is published in the month of June every year. So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch of SSC website to aware about the latest notification regarding this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?