23rd December 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in SIDBI Grade-A recruitment exam being a distance MBA(Banking) postgraduate of SMU-DE?

Hello Everyone,
I am an MBA in Banking postgraduate from SMU-DE with 65% marks. Can this qualification in distance MBA is eligible for appearing in SIDBI Grade-A recruitment exam? Please confirm me.
With Regards-
Gunjan Kumar

6th February 2016, 11:48 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in SIDBI Grade-A recruitment exam being a distance MBA(Banking) postgraduate of SMU-DE?

SIDBI recruits Assistant Manager Officer every year. The selection procedure consists of online exam followed by interview. You are interested to know about the eligibility for this post.

Educational qualification:
--Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized university.
--Preference is given for students belonging to professional degree such as Engineering, Management, CA, Diploma in Banking etc.
--Proficiency in computers is preferable.

Age limit: 21 to 28 years. Relaxation in maximum age limit is given to reserved category students.

>>Since you have completed your graduation degree and MBA in banking postgraduate through distance mode. So you are definitely eligible for this post. In my opinion you have to fill the form whose notification is released in the month of December this year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?