16th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?

hI
My education is related to management.
I was completed MBA in HR & Marketing.
I've a work experience as a executive employee.
I've seen notifications in Ministry of
Women & Child Development Jobs.
But i don't know how to apply.
Can anyone tell me the procedure, qualification etc..

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Ministry of Women and Child Development job?
  2. Procedure to get job in Ministry of Women and Child Development?
  3. Procedure to join CBI if I am interested to work in Crime branch of India?
  4. Can I apply for M.Ed through Correspondence being a candidate having completed Master in Child Development and having 4 years of Work Experience? Which are the best colleges to join this course?
  5. Universities/Institutions in Bangalore offering PhD in Child Rights/Child Development/ Curriculum Development?
  6. What is the date of declaration of results of Women and Child Development female supervisor
  7. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child Development Department?
  8. When are the results of Female Supervisor in women and child development
  9. What is the date of declaration of results of HSSC female supervisor women and child development
  10. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Interview for the position of Supervisor in Women and Child Development?
  11. What is the date of declaration of results of female supervisor in Women and Child development department -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of declaration of results of Female Supervisor of Women and Child Development department
  13. Qualification needed for CBI, CID or IB? Procedure of examination in details?
  14. Syllabus of exam for Female Supervisor in women and child development department? Which types of questions appear?
  15. What is the syllabus of TET in West Bengal?
  16. Last 5 years questions of clerk cum typist in Child and Women Welfare Development department
  17. Post of scientist under Ministry of Environment and forestry: Qualification required and from where I can obtain the application form?
  18. Procedure to get job in Textile Ministry being a candidate of doing Graduation in Textile Design? Required Qualification to get Job being a candidate of NIFT?
5th December 2014, 11:49 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Details, procedure and qualification required to join Ministry of Women & Child Development? How to apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hI
My education is related to management.
I was completed MBA in HR & Marketing.
I've a work experience as a executive employee.
I've seen notifications in Ministry of
Women & Child Development Jobs.
But i don't know how to apply.
Can anyone tell me the procedure, qualification etc..
Ministry of Women and Child Development is one of the most important department of Government of India. There are several jobs that have been assigned to the ministry. These also include important of various acts and policies. List of jobs include Deputy mission director, Project implementation officer, Administrative officer, Accountant, Assistant cum computer operator and Stenographer. For Deputy mission director post and Project implementation officer post you should possess master degree in the relevant field or equivalent with appropriate work experience. For Administrative officer post, Accountant post, Assistant cum computer operator post and Stenographer post you should possess graduate degree or equivalent with appropriate work experience.

Selection will be on the basis of performance in the personal interview/ Skill test within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. You can refer recruitment link and click on the “Filling up of post in Central Project Support Unit under integrated Child Protection Scheme” to get more information above the post and click on the application format to get application format. You may apply in the prescribed format along with NOTE upto 500 words on ‘Why do you think you are suitable candidate for this post’ may be forwarded email to the [email protected]within 21 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?