13th December 2016, 01:33 PM
Shonaliroy

Do I need to give UPSC exam to get a job in Government Media or Journalism Fields?

Respected Sir, I want to get a job in Media or Journalism so I want to know that do I need to give UPSC exam to get a job in Government Media or Journalism Fields? Please answer as soon as possible.

16th December 2016, 06:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to give UPSC exam to get a job in Government Media or Journalism Fields?

For government jobs in journalism and media you need to apply for job notifications announced my Prasar Bharti. All the media activities of government are under Prasar Bharti and you can get jobs are All India Radio and Doordarshan.

Hence, just make sure that you don't miss out on government job notification for Prasar Bharti. Selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?