19th March 2014, 11:10 AM
shahindowlath

Do I need to write TET and TRB exams for B.Sc computer science, B.Ed?

DO I WANT TO WRITE TET AND TRB EXAM FOR B.SC computer science, B.ED

13th May 2014, 12:15 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I need to write TET and TRB exams for B.Sc computer science, B.Ed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahindowlath View Post
DO I WANT TO WRITE TET AND TRB EXAM FOR B.SC computer science, B.ED
Hey friend,

For B.Sc Computer Science there is no need for you to write either of the exams because the course is a Undergraduate course of 3 years duration consisting of 6 semesters and for doing this course the candidate need to have a qualification of completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with at least 60% aggregate.

And to tell about the B.Ed course it stands for Bachelor of Education and for doing this course you need to have completed a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university with atleast 50% aggregate to be eligible for joining in the course.

So,there is nothing to be regarded for joining in the course you would need to write the TET and the TRB.

TET stands for Teachers Eligibility Test which is conducted for candidates to join in for the post of Teacher in a Higher Secondary and for which you would need to have completed a Degree.

TRB stands for TamilNadu Teacher Recruitment Board which is also same which is conducted for the post of Teacher for which the candidate should have completed a Degree in Engineering regarding the post concerned.

ALL THE BEST
14th January 2015, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I need to write TET and TRB exams for B.Sc computer science, B.Ed?

I got Appointment in Nov 2010 in aided school, whether i have to pass TET?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?