29th August 2013, 10:02 PM

Can I be eligible for TET? I have completed BSc Biochemistry

Respected sir/madam, i am kiruthika.E.I completed b.sc(biochemistry).,b.ed(physical science).i am eligible for TET,TRB exams.how is my sinority.please send ans to my email id.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to write TET after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed?
  2. Am I eligible for TET exam and TET posting after completing MSc Biochemistry with B.Ed?
  3. Am i eligible for TET entrance exam after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed Physical Science -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for TET exam after completing MSc, M.Phil and B.Ed in Biochemistry
  5. Am I eligible to write TET paper II after finishing MSc B.Ed in Biochemistry?
  6. Are biochemistry students eligible for TN TET entrance exam?
  7. Am I eligible to write TET after completing BSc 8 years back
  8. Which course is better for me between M.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Biochemistry having completed B.Sc in Biochemistry?
  9. Am I eligible to write TET paper II after finishing MSc B.Ed in Biochemistry
  10. Am I eligible for TRB exam after completing BSc Biochemistry
  11. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  12. Am I eligible for GATE Exam in Biochemistry after completion of M.Sc in Biochemistry? Which Books should I refer for Biochemistry to crack this Exam?
  13. Am I eligible to join B.Ed course being a candidate having completed B.Sc and M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  14. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  15. What is TET syllabus? I have completed BSc Honors in Botany
  16. Can I complete BSc Biochemistry by any way through distance education?
  17. Am I eligible to get admission in medical entrance exam? I am studying BSc Biochemistry
  18. Am i eligible to write TET exam after completing BSc microbiology under Bharathiar University
8th December 2013, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be eligible for TET? I have completed BSc Biochemistry

Sir I am finished bsc biochemistry.am I eligible to tet
rite exam?
20th February 2015, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write TET after completing BSc Biochemistry and B.Ed?
my mail id:[email protected]
20th September 2015, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir/madam, i am Dhivya I completed M.sc(biochemistry).,B.ed (physical science).i eligible for TET, TRB exams.
how is my sinority.please send ans to my email id.
2nd December 2016, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir \madam I am Nathiya I am complete B.sc( Bio chemistry) B.Ed (physical science) I am eligible for Tet exams how is my sonority . please send and to my e mail id
14th March 2017, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I finished my bsc (biochemistry) b.ed in( physical science) I'm eligible for yet exams sir/madam please reply to my mail
[email protected]
27th October 2017, 06:03 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible for applying to TET exam only after B.Sc Biochemistry because you need to complete B.Ed from any recognised university. The full details are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should complete their graduation degree in any related stream from any recognised university.
- B.Ed is also mandatory for TET exam.
- The minimum percentage required is 55%. There is percentage relaxation for reserved candidates.
- There is no upper age limit for the exam.

So, you need to study B.Ed from any recognised university with minimum 55%. After completing your B.Ed you need to apply for TET exam.
7th December 2017, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.Sc(microbiology,biochemistry,computers) and B.Ed(biological science). am i eligible to write TET and Dsc
29th March 2019, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to write tet exam I finished bsc biochemistry with b.ed my I'd is [email protected]
1st May 2019, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Maam I have completed b.sc bio Chem and b.ed physical science but I heard that is not eligible for Tet.. so shall I do any degree like b.sc botany.or. there is any restrictions to do again b.ed..
4th May 2019, 11:59 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

TET exam is conducted at state level by various state boards.

In order to appear in TET exam you should have to complete your graduation from a recognized university and you must have B.Ed degree.

There is no upper age limit for this exam. Also there is no limit for no. of attempts.

You have to score minimum 60 percent in the TET test to qualify for teaching jobs.
5th May 2019, 01:32 AM
nani2607

TET - Teacher Eligibility Test is the minimum eligibility criteria to be a government teacher in India for both State and Central level.

Upon your question a candidate who completed their graduation is not directly eligible for TET exam. In order to appear TET need to complete B.ed first.

Eligibility for TET :

* Graduation should be completed with minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University.
* There is no specific age limit.
* Reservations are applicable.

As you have completed your grad in Bsc Biochem, need to appear first for B.ed and have to clear B.ed with good percentage minimum of 50-55% so that you will be eligible for TET which consists of Paper 1 for primary school (1st to 5th class) and Paper 2 for upper school (6th to 10th class).
25th May 2019, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

AM I ELIGIBLE TO WRITE TET EXAM AND I HAVE COMPLETED MSC BIOCHEMISTRY WITH B ED(PHYSICAL SCIENCE)
9th February 2022, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

B.sc biochemistry with B.ED i am finished eligible for tet exam?
26th March 2022, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I had completed b.se biochemistry B.ed ( phisical education) can I apply tn tet ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?