12th January 2015, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Assistant Central intelligence officer job??

Give me detail to apply for the post of asst intelligence bureau?

What are the procedure to be followed for the same?

14th January 2015, 07:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Assistant Central intelligence officer job??

Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs (Government of India) release notification to fill up"Assistant Central Intelligence Officer" Grade-II/ Executive job posts. Recently IB has issued notification 2014 for filling up 750 vacancies (413 fresh vacancies, and 337 backlog vacancies) last year. ACIO (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer) Examination 2014 Examination is going to be held in January 2015.

Wait for the next ACIO 2015 notification to come which will be issued by Intelligence Bureau (IB). Meanwhile get all the details of Examination Pattern, Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Examination Pattern (Scheme of Exam), How to Apply Procedure, and more details from the link provided below.

How to Apply, Procedure to be followed for IB ACIO Grade-II/ Executive - https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha6/Gui...vtDetails.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?