7th July 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Does board matters for admission at SRCC?

Hi, l I want to know is board matters for the admission in SRCC. Well, I’m studying in +2 and in PSEB board. Can I get admission in SRCC and what is the approximate percentage I would require and also I do not have math. So, please guide me further. Reply it soon.

7th July 2017, 07:47 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does board matters for admission at SRCC?

SRCC refers to Shri Ram College of Commerce and same is one of the finest college of Delhi University as well as India for pursuing various undergraduate degree course in Commerce stream.

As far as you are concerned about the requirement of marks in Class 12th board examination for admission in SRCC then I would like to let you know that it is definitely required as admission in colleges affiliated to Delhi University is done on the basis of marks secured in Class 12th board examination.

Further for your idea I would like to let you know that for admission in SRCC one requires around 95% marks to 99.5% marks.

For exact details regarding the marks required for admission in SRCC you can go through the cutoffs of Delhi University which is available on the link www.du.ac.in.
9th July 2017, 12:00 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

SRCC stands for Sree Ram College of Commerce and it is one of the premier college of Delhi university.

The admission in the college is offered in the basis of aggregate in 12th board examination from any recognised board.

So, board does not matter to get admission. But as per university norms it is mandatory to have mathematics as main paper for admission in Commerce and Economic.

For detail information visit at www.srcc.edu.
8th January 2022, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can psen student take admission in srcc
29th April 2022, 01:23 PM
HansAnkhiya

There is no preference or anything over board. If you can score above 97+ you will get the privilege to study with some of the brightest mind of this country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?