28th June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and age limit to apply in MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment for a State Level Boxer with BSc(Mathematics) qualification?

Hello everyone, I have done BSc in Mathematics and I want to apply for Sports Officer post in MPPSC. I am a State Level Boxer. Can I eligible to apply for this post? Also let me know about the age limit for applying in the same post.

1st July 2018, 11:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment for a State Level Boxer with BSc(Mathematics) qualification?

Eligibility Criteria and age limit required to apply for MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> You should have passed Graduation degree with
* Physical Education (or)
* Sports Science
from a recognized university.

>> You must have secured minimum 55% marks in qualifying examination.

>> You should have qualified SLET/ NET'/ SET from a recognized university.

>> Minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 44 years. Of course there will be relaxation applicable for reserved category candidates and age criteria is considered as on 1st January, 2019.

@ For OBC/ SC/ ST - 5 years age relaxation

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
3rd July 2018, 05:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and age limit to apply in MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment for a State Level Boxer with BSc(Mathematics) qualification?

On the basis of BSc(Mathematics) qualification, you are not eligible to apply for the post of Sports Officer recruitment in MPPSC. Eligibility to apply for the post of Sports Officer recruitment in MPPSC is that candidate must have completed Graduation with Physical Education or Sports Science with minimum 55% marks and must have qualified in NET/SLET/ SET from any recognized university.

=>Age limit: (as on 01-01-2019)
The candidate's age must be between 21 years to 44 years.
Relaxation in Upper age limit: 05 years for SC/ST/ Female/ OBC/ Govt. Employee candidates.

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 12:41 PM. Reason: Remove *
5th July 2018, 08:48 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to apply for MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment are mentioned below :-

1. Educational Qualification :-
You should have passed Graduation degree in Physical Education/ Sports Science with minimum aggregate of 55% marks and you must have qualified NET/ SLET/ SET from a Government recognised university.

2. Age Limit :- 21 to 44 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?