23rd January 2017, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for MPSC exam?

Sir, in next year, I will take admission in third year of engineering, Can I give MPSC exam next year? But for main exam of MPSC, I have to complete fourth year also.

23rd January 2017, 08:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MPSC exam?

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. It is a state level examination conducted by Maharashtra State Government for recruitment of candidates to various posts of government departments. The eligibility criteria to appear in MPSC examination varies from post to post. For most of the posts, the eligibility criteria required to appear in MPSC examination is completion of Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university and you should be at least 21-30 years old and upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
23rd January 2017, 08:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for MPSC exam:-

Minimum eligibility to apply for MPSC exam is 12th class. In such cases, junior level posts can be applied and the age limit to apply for the same is 18 years. On the other hand MPSC officer positions need a qualification degree. Higher age limit to apply for this post is 30 years. You can apply in banks, civil services etc with this qualification.
23rd January 2017, 09:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission. The entrance exam for MPSC is conducted by State Government for different services. The eligibility criteria for examination is as below:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam.

>>Age limit for MPSC exam is 19-33 years. OBC candidates get upper age relaxation of three years and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You can apply for MPSC exam in final year of engineering.
24th January 2017, 11:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, in next year, I will take admission in third year of engineering, Can I give MPSC exam next year? But for main exam of MPSC, I have to complete fourth year also.
After completion of graduation degree, you are eligible for MPSC exam.

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission.

Those who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MPSC exam.

Age limit :-

For general category : 21 to 30 years.
For the OBC candidates : 21 to 33 years
For the SC\ST candidates :21 to 35 years
7th September 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

How a serving soldier of Indian Army who will going to retire in next year can apply for MPSC exam as an Ex serviceman?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?