28th June 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

1st July 2018, 11:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for MPPSC Sports Officer Recruitment and Last date of application:

In order to apply for this recruitment, you are required to follow certain procedure and certain instructions are given below.

>> I suggest you to go through the below official notification for more details of eligibility criteria. Once you meet the required eligibility criteria, you can apply from the "Apply Link" which is given below.

>> If you are sure that you have successfully met the required criteria, then I suggest you to apply for this recruitment on or before the last date which is 4th July, 2018

>> Click on the "Apply Link" and then click on "Apply online" and then you are required to fill up the application form with proper details. And then once you have completed filling the form then you are required to take the print of the application form.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
2nd July 2018, 08:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

To apply for MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment, you have to visit the official website and fill up the online application form. You have to read the guidelines at first and then proceed as per the instructions. You also have to submit the required documents and application fee.

Interested candidates have to apply on or before the last date, which is: 04-07-2018

Web: http://www.mppsc.nic.in
3rd July 2018, 01:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

"MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment"

=>Eligibility: You must have completed Graduation with Physical Education or Sports Science with minimum 55% marks and must have qualified NET/SLET/ SET from any recognized university.

=>Apply procedure:

You can apply online through official website of MPPSC I.e. www.mppsc.nic.in. You have to fill in all the necessary details. Upload all the required documents and scanned copies of Photograph and Signature. Pay the Application fee via Net Banking or Card Payment. Finally submit the application form. You should take out a hard copy for future reference.
3rd July 2018, 01:45 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

"MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment 2018"

=>Eligibility: You must have completed Graduation with Physical Education or Sports Science with minimum 55% marks and must have qualified NET/SLET/ SET from any recognized university.

=>Apply procedure:

You can apply online through official website of MPPSC I.e. www.mppsc.nic.in. You have to fill in all the necessary details. Upload all the required documents and scanned copies of Photograph and Signature. Pay the Application fee via Net Banking or Card Payment. Finally submit the application form. You should take out a hard copy for future reference.

Last date to apply for this post is 4 July 2018.
5th July 2018, 08:43 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To apply for MPPSC Sports Officer recruitment, you have to fill the online application form at the MPPSC official website at http://www.mppsc.nic.in on or before 4th July 2018 which is the last date for submission of online application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?