10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in RSMSSB recruitment for Lab Assistant? Age limit to apply?

I want to apply in RSMSSB recruitment of Lab Assistant. Can I know the procedure to apply in this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to apply in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Cost of application?
  2. Selection procedure for Laboratory Assistant post in RSMSSB recruitment?
  3. Eligibility and age limit to apply in National Housing Bank Assistant Management recruitment? -- [New]
  4. What is the age limit to apply in WBPSC Assistant Master recruitment? Eligiblity to apply for Chemistry graduate?
  5. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in Lab Technician recruitment of DFS, Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Qualification and age limit to apply for NABARD Bank Development Assistant recruitment?
  7. Detailed information and age limit to apply in MP High Court Assistant Grade-III recruitment?
  8. Age limit to apply in Assistant Manager recruitment of India Post Payments Bank?
  9. Qualification and age limit to apply for MPSC Tahsildar recruitment?
  10. Age limit to apply in Intelligence Bureau Personal Assistant recruitment?
  11. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment?
  12. Educational qualification and age limit to apply for BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  13. Am I eligible to appear for group I exam after studying B.Tech final year?
  14. How to get a job in RTO after B.E mechanical engineering
  15. For how many posts I can apply in HPSSSB recruitment being a B.Tech Civil graduate? Eligibility and age limit to apply?
  16. Should I have to appear in an Interview for selection in RSMSSB Gram Sevak recruitment? Selection procedure of this recruitment?
  17. What is the age limit to apply for ISRO recruitment?
  18. Available Government jobs in Hotel Management?
14th October 2016, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in RSMSSB recruitment for Lab Assistant? Age limit to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply in RSMSSB recruitment of Lab Assistant. Can I know the procedure to apply in this recruitment? Kindly let me know about the age limit to apply in this recruitment. Thank you!

The aspirant should apply online for the Lab Assistant post – RSMSSB. The contestants must have passed Higher Secondary with Science as a subject/Senior Secondary with Science as a subject. The age of the candidate should be greater than 18 years and should be less than 35 years. The last date of online application is 26th October 2016. The RSMSSB website link is Click Here
14th October 2016, 05:30 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply in RSMSSB recruitment for Lab Assistant? Age limit to apply?

RSMSSB recently released a notification for 1896 lab assistant jobs in school, college and agriculture department of Rajasthan. There is online application mode of applying for these posts. You can go to the official website for applying. Your age should be between 18 to 35 years. There is upper age relaxation for reserved category as per government rules. Before applying make sure that you have a e mail ID. If you don't have a e mail ID then make it before applying. Thanks
15th October 2016, 12:19 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment for the post of Lab Assistant:

I am providing you a link of Online Application form where you may apply online for this RSMSSB Recruitment for several posts. Here you are required to click on Apply Online option beside the post of Lab Assistant.

Click the below link to apply online and fill up all the fields given in the form with proper details. After completion of filling the form, you are required to upload the scanned photo copies of your Photograph and Signature and then make the fee payment through Debit card/ Credit card. Upon successful completion of submission, I suggest you to take a printout of the application form for future reference. I suggest you to apply for this recruitment as early as possible and don't wait for the last date and the last to apply for this recruitment is 26th October 2016.

Age Criteria Required for this recruitment :-

* Minimum age - 20 years
* Maximum Age - 35 years

There will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.

Click here to Apply Online

Click here for Official Notification for the post of Lab Assistant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?