6th January 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in IBPS clerical exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hello sir
i have completed 10th and got 45.6%,
12th with 40% and B.Com with 48.2%
can i apply ibps clerk exam????
please reply as soon as possible

7th January 2015, 12:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IBPS clerical exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir
i have completed 10th and got 45.6%,
12th with 40% and B.Com with 48.2%
can i apply ibps clerk exam????
please reply as soon as possible
You have completed B.Com degree so you are eligible for IBPS clerk exam.

IBPS stand for the Institute of Banking Personnel Selections. IBPS examination is conducted for the recruitment in the different public sectors banks. To appear in IBPS you need following criteria :

Eligibility criteria for IBPS Clerk exam :-

1) Pass the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognize University.
2) The age must be between 20 to 28 years for the clerk post.

For any more information regarding the eligibility criteria and the other information please visit the official website of the IBPS http://www.ibps.in
7th January 2015, 02:00 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IBPS clerical exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) conducts the Common Written Exam(CWE) for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre's vacancies.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Citizen must be of India.

* The minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age is 28 years.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS :

* Degree(Graduation) in any discipline from recognized University or Equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government.

* Computer literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e., Candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in any computer operations/language should have studied computer/Information technology as one of the subjects in High school/college/Institute.

* Proficiency in the official language of the state/UT i.e., They should be able to read/write and speak the Official language of the state/UT.
7th January 2015, 09:46 PM
Rahul9596

Yes absolutely you can apply for IBPS clerical examination. IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. This institute now recruits candidates for banking industry by carefully selecting them through online common written examination and then personal interview of shortlisted candidates.

Recently the pattern of selection of banking personnel has been changed. The minimum educational qualification should be a graduate. The age limit for applying to the exam is 21 to 28 years. The exam pattern is available at www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?