28th December 2014, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Hi
can i give the exam of ibps after
getting 52% in 12th and 49% in gradution?
please let me know immediately
thank you and regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get job in Banking sector through IBPS exam? Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  3. Eligibility to get job in IBM with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Can I get job in mentioned companies with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  5. Percentage required in graduation for IBPS?
  6. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for B.Sc student with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  7. Eligibility to get job in Infosys, Amdocs and TCS with the mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. Is there any change in the IBPS entrance exam date?
  9. Required Qualification for Bank PO and Clerk Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  11. Can I get job in HCL with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  12. Can I get government engineering college in WB after scoring 144 in ST?
  13. How to get a good job after scoring 50% aggregate?
  14. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exams having secured 57% in Graduation and 76% in 10+2?
  15. How to apply for IBPS PO Exam? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for this Exam? List of Bans that recruit the candidates through this Exam?
  16. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  17. Can I apply for HCL recruitment with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  18. How may I get details about Samuh ga vacancies in Uttarakhand? Types of jobs available in the same?
29th December 2014, 07:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
can i give the exam of ibps after
getting 52% in 12th and 49% in gradution?
please let me know immediately
thank you and regards-
You have completed graduation degree so you are eligible for IBPS Clerical, PO exam because both exam doesn't require any percentage criteria.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS Clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years old.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for IBPS PO exam.

The candidate age must be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation is provide for reserved category.

SC/ST ==> 5 years .
OBC ==> 3 years .
PWD ==> 10 years .
Ex-Servicemen ==> 5 years .
Widows ==> 9 years .

Selection process for IBPS exam -
1)Written test
2) Personal interview.

For more information about IBPS exam, you may log on to the official website http://www.ibps.in
21st December 2017, 11:24 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in IBPS exam with mentioned percentage in overall academics?

# YES, you are definitely eligible to apply for IBPS CLERK and PO exams as you have completed your Graduation with 49% of marks.

# Eligibility for IBPS Clerk & Po exams :
-> Graduation from UGC approved college or university and there is no marks percentage criteria.
-> Age limit to apply for Clerk exam is 21-28 years and for PO exam is 21-30 years and the age relaxations are :
* 3 years for OBC candidates
* 5 years for SC, ST candidates and ex-servicemen
* 10 years for Physically challenged candidates.

# Selection procedure :
-> For IBPS Clerk exam : preliminary test, main exam and Language Proficiency Test
-> For IBPS PO exam : preliminary exam, main exam, personal interview.

# For further information please check www.ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?