10th August 2015, 02:53 AM
Unregistered

What should I study further to apply for Government jobs being a B.Tech Engineer?

Sir,
I am a B.Tech Engineer. I want to do a Government job. Which course should I do to get chances for various government jobs?
Thanks and Regards-

12th August 2015, 04:35 PM
mwh

Default Re: What should I study further to apply for Government jobs being a B.Tech Engineer?

yes, you can get government job with this qualification also i.e is B.tech .
you can apply for government jobs as well as private job as well.
you can do m.tech after b.tech .
you are having options below after b.tech
1. Directly go in for an MBA
2. Specialize in your field of study
3. Get selected in the campus interviews
4. Pick up a diploma course in an area of your interest
5. Appear for the Civil services exams
6. Try journalism
7. Set up your own business
8. Try to be an actor or go in for modelling
9. Go in for animation
10. Go abroad and study.
12th August 2015, 04:51 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further to apply for Government jobs being a B.Tech Engineer?

For most of the government jobs, bachelor's degree in any discipline is needed to apply for the entrance exam of it. Nowadays its is not possible to get any government job without clearing any entrance exam. You will have to clear written test and interview to get a government job as competition is tough, seats are less and candidates seeking is in multiple amounts.

After bachelor of technology, you can apply for so many jobs like:

For jobs in Public Sector Undertakings, you can apply for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering. For defense services, you can apply for AFCAT and Combined Defense Services exam.

Being a B.Tech candidates, you can apply for RRB entrance exams, Civil Services exams, banking jobs IBPS Clerk and PO exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?