23rd August 2016, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks?

I want to join Indian Air force force or Navy. I passed my SSC examination with 75 percentage. I want job in Indian force. Better to join Navy or Air force? Am I eligible for them?

29th August 2016, 09:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Indian Air force force or Navy. I passed my SSC examination with 75 percentage. I want job in Indian force. Better to join Navy or Air force? Am I eligible for them?
Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized board are eligible for Indian Air Force and Indian Navy post through NDA exam.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Indian Army post through NDA exam.

Your age should be in between 16.5 to 19.5 years.
29th August 2016, 06:44 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks?

No, you are not eligible to join Navy or Air force after passing your 10th standard with 75% aggregate marks from a recognised board. To join Navy or Air force, you have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year.

To be eligible to appear in NDA examination, you should have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not passed 12th standard, being a 10th passed student, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination to join Navy or Airforce.
29th August 2016, 08:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You should complete at least 10 2 with PCM stream, then you will be eligible for Navy and Air Force through NDA and NA exam. Just make sure that, your age is between 16.5 to 19.5 years.

You can also apply for other jobs like Group X and Y trade in Indian Air Force and Navy SSR. Selection will be on the basis of written exam and physical fitness test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?