5th June 2011, 11:54 PM
Monty tandon

Which course to join so as to get a job in Airforce and Navy?

Sir i want to do job in airforce, navy, etc plssssss tell me about them that which courses join by me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  2. What to do after 12th to become a Pilot? Which are the courses and colleges?
  3. How to join Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics?
  4. Eligibility to join Navy or Airforce aftre passing SSC with 75% marks? -- [New]
  5. How can I do NDA Airforce Navy?
  6. Can I join army, airforce or Navy after diploma?
  7. Can I be eligible to join Indian AirForce or Indian navy after completing degree in electronics? What is the percentage required to join IAF?
  8. How can I join Indian Army, Navy, Airforce after completing diploma or engineering in medical
  9. Can I join Airforce or Merchant Navy after completion of 12th commerce?
  10. How to get Job in Navy, Army or Air Force after completion of 12th Class with 35% of marks?
  11. What to do to join Airforce? I have passed 12th Maths
  12. Qualifications required to get into Airforce? Physical requirements for clearing Airforce exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to join Navy/Airforce after completing graduation in Computer Science?
  14. Can I get Job in Army, Navy and Air Force having completed NCC A and B certificates pursuing final year of B.Tech in CSE with 6 backlogs?
  15. Are there any job opportunities for BSc computer science students in Indian Navy and Airforce
  16. How should I join Navy or Air Force after 12th?
  17. How may I join Indian Airforce after completing B.Tech(ECE)? I want to get a job in Technical branch
  18. How to join Indian Navy Job when I am a 25 years old B.E Graduates?
29th June 2011, 11:51 PM
Ramjash
Member+

Default Re: Which course to join so as to get a job in Airforce and Navy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty tandon View Post
Sir i want to do job in airforce, navy, etc plssssss tell me about them that which courses join by me?
Dear friend,

In your plus 2 scheme it would have been more better if you choose PCM and get maximum marks to go to Air Force or Navy.

PCM students have more opportunities for the job. On based on the 12th stream Navy and Air Force conduct certain examination and interview for selection to the Navy and Air force.

Please keep a track on vacancy and join immediately as soon as possible. All the best.

Regards

Ramjash
1st September 2011, 10:37 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course to join so as to get a job in Airforce and Navy?

You can go for Aeronautical Engineering..

PCM students have more opportunities for the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?