12th February 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for getting government job being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello sir
I am 23 years old student of B.Tech 3rd year.
I want to apply for govt. jobs. So which type
of jobs will be suitable for me?
How many jobs are there in which
i can appear for the entrance examination?
Please help me out.
Regards
Madhavi Singh

1st March 2015, 11:22 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for getting government job being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

It is commendable to see people like you displaying your willingness and keen interest to join the Government sector jobs. A candidate having a graduate degree in engineering will certainly hold enormous demand in many sectors and even software industry.
Some oil and gas refineries, power sectors and coal sectors also offer opportunities for desperate and outstanding candidates to work in their organization. Some major PSUs titans like BHEL, NTPC, ONGC, GAIL, SAIL, IOCL, CIL etc. of having consistent vacancies and they are accompanying exams every year.

Some of the Major Government wings like Telecom sectors, Indian Railway, Indian Airlines, Indian Postal services, Indian revenue services, central excise office; Income tax department etc. also conducts exams for hiring persons. For this you have to write the UPSC exam or SSC or PSC exam.
If you want a job which is interesting, esteemed and the same time related to chauvinism, then you have to try and qualify the exams conducted by these organizations which are driven by the Ministry of Defense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?