9th April 2017, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get job in National Security Guard? What qualification is needed?

Procedure to get job in National Security Guard? What qualification is needed? Can you please let me know the steps which we need to follow? I don't know what is the way followed to get the job in NSG, please guide me on the same. Thank you!

7th December 2017, 07:20 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Procedure to get job in National Security Guard? What qualification is needed?

#To join as entry level officer in NSG(National Security Guard)force, the candidate must be below 30 years of age and must have 2 years of experience in military services.
#A candidate cannot join in NSG because it is a deputation force and no direct recruitment will be conducted.
#The recruitment of NSG Commands is conducted from existing defence forces.So, to get job in NSG, the candidate must be a trainee or soldier in military or paramilitary services.
#So if you want to join in NSG,first you have to join in defence services like ARMY,Navy or Airforce by clearing NDA or CDS exams conducted by UPSC or You can join in Indian Army as soldier by participating in Army rallies which are conducted every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?