22nd September 2015, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

How to join Military force after passing Matric?

I am a learner at Mtuba High and currently doing grade 11. But i want information regarding joining military force after my matric.

22nd September 2015, 08:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Military force after passing Matric?

To be eligible to join in Military Force, the minimum educational qualification required is completion of 12th standard or equivalent in any stream from a recognised board. To join in Military force, you must have to appear in NDA examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Since, you have not completed 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear in NDA examination. So, I suggest you first to complete your 12th standard from a recognised board, so, that you are eligible to appear in NDA examination for joining in Military force.
23rd September 2015, 12:33 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, sorry you are not eligible to join the military or the defence services before the 10+2.

The candidates have to qualify in the NDA entrance examination for the selection of the candidates in the defence services. The examination is conducted by the UPSC twice every year.

The required qualification to appear for the examination is candidates must have passed the 10+2 or pursuing in it and the age between the 16.5-19.5 years are eligible. So you need to pursue the 12th to join it.

The application form for the examination is released in the month of the January and the July. For more information about the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd September 2015, 02:16 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to join Military forces, first of all you need to complete your 12th standard which is however, the minimum required qualification to join Military Forces.

After completion of your 12th boards, you will probably have to clear NDA examination conducted by UPSC twice a year and if you do clear it, I am sure you be eligible to join Armed Forces after that, but first of all atleast complete your 12th boards.

However. after completion of your 10th you can work in Military Forces at the following posts such as soldier, Music/Orchestra band, Barber, Cook, Etc.
24th June 2021, 07:56 PM
Singhskomal

Minimum educational requirements is class 10th with minimum 45% marks in aggregate. You can meet educational, physical and medical standards.
Age limit minimum 17 years
Documents required: educational certificate, residence certificate, school character certificate issued by school.
NCC 'A' 'B' 'C' certificate. In case of NCC certificate holder relevant certificate.
Sports certificate: represent India at international level
State level
National level
Districts level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?