2nd April 2016, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Examination date of OSSC Junior Assistant exam?

Sir,
I want to know about the exam date of Junior Assistant post in OSSC? Please let me know about the exam date asap.

4th April 2016, 07:14 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Examination date of OSSC Junior Assistant exam?

You are interested to know about the exam date of Junior Assistant post in OSSC. First thing is that you have not mentioned the advertisement number of the notification. Without this it is very difficult to let you know about the exam date.

>>But instead of this, the exam for the post of Junior Assistant post (Advertisement no 4282 OSSC) was held on 14th February 2016. In my opinion you have to keep in regular touch with the OSSC website regarding the dates of exam.

>>If you want to see the official notification regarding the exam date of junior assistant post then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf OSSC junior assistant exam date.pdf(445.1 KB, 26 views)
5th April 2016, 05:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination date of OSSC Junior Assistant exam?

Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) recruits the eligible candidates for the Junior Assistant and Junior clerk posts.

The notification for the above mentioned post is released recently. The exam date for the Junior Assistant is completed on 14/02/2016.

The Staff Selection Commission of Odisha releases the notification in the month of August or September.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?