24th October 2015, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

How to join government sector after studying MBA with HR?

Hello, i am Ranjani. I did my MBA with HR and i am having experience in HR activities in private sector. Now i would like to join in govt sector. So i request you to guide me?

27th October 2015, 09:38 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government sector after studying MBA with HR?

You will have enormous job opportunities in the filed of human resources. Since every organization recruiting lot of people from various walks of life in their organizations. Most of the people are recruited by Interview Only. So In any of the Organization you may join as HR. But you should have some skills to become a HR.

Here are the Various organization offers HR Recruitments.

<> ISRO

<> DRDO

<> BARC

<> Various PSU's like HPCL,BPCL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC etc.,

<> Banking Scetor

<> Staff Selection Commission

<> Defense Sector

<> Postal Department

<> Indian Railways.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?