3rd August 2015, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the possibility of getting a government job in railways or teaching job?

I belong to a poor and not well educated family.I want a job in railway or a teacher.
I passed 11 this year with a government school.
So tell me about iti so that I might got a job?

Related Questions:
3rd August 2015, 09:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting a government job in railways or teaching job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I belong to a poor and not well educated family.I want a job in railway or a teacher.
I passed 11 this year with a government school.
So tell me about iti so that I might got a job?
No, 11th standard candidates are not eligible for government school teacher jobs.

But you can apply for Railway jobs in Group D post.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for Group D exam.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
4th August 2015, 02:49 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility of getting a government job in railways or teaching job?

There is no possibility of getting a government job in Railways or in teaching with just 10+1 as academic qualification as most of the jobs are at 10+2 level or bachelor's degree level.

Even in Railways at 10+2 level, group C or D jobs are available. You can apply for the Special Class Railway apprentice exam as it will give you opportunity to pursue bachelor's degree in engineering with stipend and then after good job in Railways.

After 10+2 from a recognized board, you can apply for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test for becoming primary teacher upto class V in government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?