10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for Diploma engineers?

Sir/madam...... Please inform me whether any govt jobs are there or any call fors for diploma in ec holders.... In banglore....... My tallents and skill and my interest towards electronis and hardware feild is justttt wasting........... Plz send any req to my mail id given above...... Sir many youngters dreamabout money and go to call centers to earn but i want to build my beautifull career in govt jobs please help me

20th May 2014, 05:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government jobs for Diploma engineers?

As you asking here about your problem and want to know the jobs which are opening for Diploma degree holder in govt. sectors. So I am going to clearing your doubts and tried to make you clear and also give you some information about the jobs which are opened for the Diploma degree holders. So there are many fields are open for the diploma holder students and they can also applied for that also and getting good salary as their work for that they do.

First is Foreman job for diploma holder for the job in GAIL Company as the pay scale is 14500 to 36000 rupees as the grade pay. Then Foreman Electrical as required also by GAIL of India Company and the pay scale is also 14500 to 36000. And then the foreman for chemical as GAIL Company required for the job as for diploma degree holder students and pay scale is 15000 to 40000 as per 7th pay scale.

Then the next one is traditional technologist for TATA Company for diploma degree holder. Pay scale is 20000 to 25000. Then the next one is J.E as Junior Engineers for the public service commission as the pay scale is up to 10000 to 20000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?