10th April 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Government jobs for Biochemistry graduates?

im malathi i finish my dgree in biochemisrty im searching now govt jobs. what are the exams for govt jobs? im bsc biochemistry what kind of govt jobs i can apply and what are they. andn govt jobs exams

16th April 2014, 09:19 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Government jobs for Biochemistry graduates?

You have mentioned that you has been complete your bachelor degree in biochemistry but you don't mentioned that which university you have passed. You also mentioned that you want to know which government job you can apply. Now I am clearing about your confusion what you have mentioned in the above question. As you have complete your bachelor degree then you could apply all the bachelor level government job.

If you are brilliant student then my suggestion is for you that be prepared for civil Service examination for the post of IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS. For civil Service examination you have to prepared sincerely because it is a top class or top most level examination. For civil Service examination or all other examination they give jobs on the basis of your communication skills.

English is the language which increases your communication skills. Now a days communication skill is necessary for job. So always try to speak English fluently so that you have to prepared England well. If you are average student then my suggestion is for you that be prepared well for competitive examination if you have prepared well for competitive examination then you will definitely get government job easily.
12th March 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I am msc biochemistry holder with gate pass certificate.what are the opportunities for me?
28th April 2015, 11:58 AM
Ashwakh

See with b.sc (biochemistry) , you can apply for several Goverment jobs

~ You can apply for the Ibps bank clerk exam to join in Banking sector.

~ You can apply for the post of Research Assistant in Central university of Punjab.

~ you can apply for the post of Project Assistant in National institute of Oceanography.

~ you can apply for the post of JRF in CSIR-CDRI , Lucknow.

~ you can apply for the post of Research fellow in Government college of Technology , Coimbatore.

~ you can apply for the post of Research Assistant in National institute of occupational health , Ahmedabad

~ youc an apply for the post of JRF in Lucknow university.
11th April 2023, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am Anushiya . I am studying final year b.sc biochemistry. I want to work in government hospital . So that what are all the exam I need to write .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?