24th October 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Which government sector job can i get after studying Designing and Animation?

Can i get government job after designing and animation course completion?Please explain in detail and reply answer in my email id ( [email protected] )

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a government job after passing BSc fashion designing? Details about the job related to fashion designing in government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Fashion Designing related job in government sector?
  3. Is it possible to get a government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing?
  4. Is it possible to get government job in designing after completing graduation in fashion designing
  5. Can I get government sector job in Designing department being Fashion Designing Diploma holder?
  6. What is the procedure to follow to get the Government job of lecturer in Fashion designing?
  7. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  8. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  9. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  10. How to get a job in Animation? I am a bachelor in computer animation and web designing
  11. Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?
  12. Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?
  13. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  14. Is it possible for B.Sc in animation holder to get a job in government?
  15. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  16. While studying B.Tech, can I write exams to get government job? What are the jobs available for Civil engineers in government sector?
  17. Is there any opening for Graphic designer job in Delhi Government sector?
  18. How to get a Government job in fashion design?
24th October 2015, 10:20 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which government sector job can i get after studying Designing and Animation?

Yes, you can government job after studying Designing and Animation.

The government organization that recruits candidates for Graphic Designing is Center for Development of Advanced Computing.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidate should hold first class bachelor's degree in any discipline with the knowledge of programs like Dreamweaver C53, Flash, Flash programming, Fireworks Adobe Photoshop CS3, 2D and 3D animations, Quark express and CorelDraw.

* The organization prefers the candidates with the experience in 3D animation.

Some of the job opportunities for these candidates are given below :

* Visualizer.

* Graphic Designer.

* Design Management Professional.

* Web Designer.

* Junior Designer.

* Creative Director.

Designers can find job opportunities in the following sectors :

* Printing Industry.

* Media farms.

* Advertise agencies.

* Educational institutions and libraries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?