29th April 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Haryana Staff Selection Commission Clerk exam?

HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION CLERK EXAM PATTERN syllabus model papers? what is HARYANA STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION CLERK EXAM PATTERN syllabus model papers

Related Questions:
2nd May 2014, 11:50 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Haryana Staff Selection Commission Clerk exam?

You have mentioned that you want to appear Haryana clerk examination. Now I am going to clear your confusion. For Haryana staff selection com you have to do the preparation well because now a days there are many competition in government job so there are many competitive in among the candidates so now I am telling you how to prepared these examination. In staff selection commission the selection procedure is on the basis of entrance examination and personal interview.

So you have to prepared on these category so that you have to prepared well for this examination for getting this job properly. For entrance examination you can go to the coaching centre and also you can preferred books for your preparation. You can prefers arihant book publication because arihant book publication is written by old experienced person so that it have written by professional author. So you can prepared through it.

For personal interview you must have prepared English knowledge means you must have speak proper English. So you have to prepared to talking proper English my suggestion is for you that for English knowledge you can preferred daily English newspaper like times of India, the hindu or many more which you can preferred and always try to speak English so that you have to prepared properly if you following this steps then you definitely got the clerk job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?