29th April 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

West Bengal School Service Commission Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?

Am I eligible West Bengal School Service Commission Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for WB School Service Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?
  2. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission? -- [New]
  3. West Bengal school service commission previous years chemistry(Hons/PG) question papers
  4. Last 10 years West Bengal School Service Commission?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  7. West Bengal School Service Commission exam librarian question papers?
  8. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  9. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service commission after completing BSc graduation in iT from SMU?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria of West Bengal School Service Commission? I am a graduate Honors and have scored 47%
  11. Important questions of Political Science for this year in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  12. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  13. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission
  14. West Bengal School Service Commission Hindi Pass Course Question Papers
  15. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  16. How to apply for school service commission in West Bengal after completing M.E in Geography from EIILM university
  17. How may I get previous year Bengali paper for school service commission West Bengal?
  18. Previous years model question papers of school service commission, West Bengal?
3rd May 2014, 10:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: West Bengal School Service Commission Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible West Bengal School Service Commission Exam in Chemistry with Botany and Zoology?
Hey friend,

As like all other exams,the WBSC exam also has certain eligibility conditions which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply and they are listed below for your reference:

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED FOR WBSC:

>> The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard which is needed for the exam.

>> To tell about the age limit which is needed for the exam it is that the candidate must have 20-40 years for General category candidate.

>> The age limit needed for the exam is that the SC/ST candidate must have 20-45 years of age.

>> For OBC candidate it is 20-43 years of age.

>> The education qualification which is needed for the exam is that the candidate must have been a qualified degree holder from a recognized university and that can be from any stream with a fair percentage in order to be eligible.

The candidate who satisfies all these criteria which is mentioned above is eligible for applying for the exam.

Fees Structure:

General Category/OBC : Rs.250
SC/ST/PH : Rs.80

For more info check at the official site at http://www.westbengalssc.com

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?