22nd October 2015, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How to appear for RBI Young Scholar examination? Suggest books for the preparation?

I want to appear for RBI young scholar examination. So tell me how can i appear for the examination. Also list me books for the preparation?

23rd October 2015, 10:40 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to appear for RBI Young Scholar examination? Suggest books for the preparation?

RBI conducts Young Scholar examination every year to expose youngsters to an actual banking financial environment and also provides an opportunity to work in the prestigious organization.

Eligibility: student must completed 10+2 from a recognized university and enrolled in the graduation degree.

Age Limit: 18 to 23 years

You can apply this either through online or offline. For online mode you have to visit to the website: www.rbi.org.in/youngscholars
then fill the online form and attach copies of the certificate and then send it to the address given below

Project Coordinator,
RBI Young Scholars Award Scheme,
PO Box 9055,
Goregaon east,
Mumbai – 400063

Examination Pattern and tips for preparation

The exam is of 90 hours duration consists of questions related to RBI, Banking industry in India and Financial and economic environment of country

For preparation, download the last two issues of the Report on Currency & Finance, Report on Trend & Progress of Banking in India and the Annual Report of RBI and such other documents will form part of the syllabus.

**If you want to know more about this the you can go through the following linkhttps://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bs_vi...t.aspx?Id=1085

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?