1st November 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply in BPSC Administrative Service recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?

Can anyone of you kindly help me to know that how I can apply in Administrative Service recruitment of BPSC? Please let me know about the important dates of this recruitment?

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit to apply in BPSC Administrative Service recruitment? Procedure of selection for this post?
  2. Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  3. Eligibility and age limit to apply in JKPSC Administrative Service recruitment?
  4. Maximum age limit to appear in BPSC 2016 exam? Is there any height limitation or not?
  5. Can I apply in Indian Administrative Service recruitment after completing MS from US?
  6. How to apply in BSSC Instructor recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  7. Important dates and application fee of United Bank of India PO recruitment?
  8. Important dates of TNPL Semi Skilled Operator recruitment?
  9. vao question paper in tamil -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?
  11. When the notification of IBPS PO/MT CWE-IV will be announced? Important dates of this recruitment?
  12. How can I apply in Indian Air Force Group-C recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  13. When the notification of SSC Stenographer will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
  14. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  15. When the notification of KPSC Legal Metrology recruitment exam will be released? Procedure to apply and important dates?
  16. Important dates of 16 Field Ammunition Depot Tradesman Mate recruitment? Pattern of this recruitment written test?
  17. Important dates of School Service Commission recruitment for the upcoming year?
  18. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
2nd November 2016, 08:40 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply in BPSC Administrative Service recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?

The exam through which recruitment for BPSC Administrative Service for the year 2017 will be made is known as 60th & 62th Common Combined Competitive Exam 2017.

Eligibility criteria to apply for BPSC Administrative Service recruitment :-

Age Limit: 37 years for Male candidate and 40 years for Female candidate.

Academic Qualification: Graduation/Diploma in Engineering in relevant discipline from recognized Institute.

Selection Procedure: Online Exam.

Eligible candidates can apply online through official website of BPSC @ http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in

Important dates of this recruitment :-

Starting Date: 27th Sept 2016

Deadline: 3rd Nov 2016

Date of Examination: 12th Feb 2017
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?