27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of TNPL Semi Skilled Operator recruitment?

Hi,
I am Hari and I have completed my Diploma in Chemical Engineering. I want to apply in TNPL Semi Skilled Operator recruitment. Kindly let me know the important dates of this recruitment so that I can apply before the closing date? Thank you in advance!

Related Questions:
28th June 2016, 09:58 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of TNPL Semi Skilled Operator recruitment?

Sorry to say, but, last date to apply online application for TNPL (Tamil Nadu Newsprint & Papers Limited) recruitment was on 29.06.2016. So, you can't apply for TNPL Semi Skilled Operator recruitment this year.

Candidates may come to know about the recruitment Advertisement/ Notification at the website www.tnpl.com.
28th June 2016, 11:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important Dates of TNPL Semi Skilled Operator Recruitment:

The last date for receipt of Applications for this recruitment is 7th July, 2016. I am providing you the official notification which has been given below.

Click here for Official Notification and More Details

Click here to Download Application Form

I suggest you to go through all the details given in the notification once before you apply. Make sure you meet the required eligibility criteria before you apply for this recruitment.
29th June 2016, 01:20 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your Diploma in Chemical Engineering and want to apply for the post of Semi Skilled Operator post in TNPL. You are interested to know about the important dates for this recruitment.

>>Candidates have to send their Bio-data (whose format is provided at its official website) along with documentary proof for Date of Birth, Community, Educational Qualifications, Class & Percentage of Marks, Experience, salary drawn etc to General Manager (HR), Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited Kagithapuram – 639 136, Karur District, Tamil Nadu on or before last date i.e June 29, 2016.

>>If you still have any doubt regarding the eligibility, CTC etc then you can go through the detailed advertisement in below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-TNPL-Semi-Skilled-Operator-Posts.pdf(46.1 KB, 16 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?