14th October 2016, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?

Please help me to know about the important dates of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment so I want to know the dates. And kindly inform me about the application cost.

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?
  2. How many vacancies are available for Administrative Officers in NIACL? Salary package of Administrative Officers?
  3. Important dates of RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment? Application fee and last date of application?
  4. How to apply in UP Jal Nigam Clerk recruitment? Cost of application and important dates of this recruitment?
  5. Important dates and cost of application of ISRO Junior Personal Assistant recruitment?
  6. Important dates and cost of SSC-CHSL application?
  7. How to apply in Gujarat Police recruitment? Important dates and cost of application? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?
  9. Procedure to apply in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment online? Important dates and cost of application?
  10. Important dates and application fee of United Bank of India PO recruitment?
  11. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
  12. How to apply in BPSC Administrative Service recruitment? Important dates of this recruitment?
  13. Procedure to apply online in Engineers India Limited recruitment for Physically Disabled candidates? Important dates and application cost?
  14. When the application form of SSC CPO SI will be published? Important dates of this recruitment?
  15. NIACL AAO Exam results?
  16. Government Jobs after MBA in HR? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When the application form of OSSC Teacher Educator will be published? Important dates of this recruitment?
  18. When the application form of Border Security Force Group-A recruitment will be released? Important dates of this recruitment?
15th October 2016, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?

Important dates of New India Assurance Co. Limited are mentioned below :-

--> Commencement of on-line registration of application :- 18/08/2016
--> Last date for registration of application :- 03/09/2016
--> Last date for editing application details :- 03/09/2016
--> Last date for printing your application :- 18/09/2016
--> Online Fee Payment :- 18/08/2016 to 03/09/2016

The cost of application of New India Assurance Co. Limited Administrative Officers post is Rs. 200/- and SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
15th October 2016, 09:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates and cost of application of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment?

Important dates for NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment:-

Start Date for Online filling of Application form: 14th October 2016

Last Date for Online filling of Application form: 01st November 2016

Phase-I Online Examination (Objective): 17th December 2016

Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive): January 2017 (Tentative)

Application Fee:

For General & OBC Category : Rs.600/-

For SC/ST/PWD : Rs.100/-
15th October 2016, 09:41 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

NIACL refers to New India Assurance Corporation Limited and it has announced to conduct NIACL AO recruitment examination for recruitment of Administrative officer.. The examination will be held in two stages which will include written test followed by Personal Interview.

--> As you have asked about the important dates for NIACL AO recruitment examination then it is as here under :-

* Availability of application form :- 14th October 2016.

* Last date of filling the application form :- 1st November 2016.

* Date of written test ( Stage I ) :- 17th December 2016.

* Date of Personal Interview ( final stage ) :- Mid of January ( expected ).

--> Also the cost of application form for general category candidates is Rs 600 where as it is Rs 100 for reserved category candidates.

For further details concerning to the same examination as well for filling application form you can refer to the link www.newindia.co.in.
15th October 2016, 09:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please help me to know about the important dates of NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment. I want to apply in this recruitment so I want to know the dates. And kindly inform me about the application cost.
Important Dates for NIACL AO Recruitment 2016:
  • Online Application Process Begins On : 14/10/2016.
  • Online Application Process Ends On : 01/11/2016.
  • Phase I Online Examination: 17/12/2016.
  • Phase II Online Examination: 01/01/2017

Candidates of NIACL Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee as mentioned below.

- General Candidates: Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved Candidates: Rs.100/-.

Official website - Click Here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NIACL Administrative Officer Recruitment 2016.pdf(1.24 MB, 12 views)
15th October 2016, 10:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Important dates to apply for NIACL Administrative Officers recruitment :

1.Start date to apply online : 14/10/2016

2.Last date to apply online : 01/11/2016

3.Date of Examination (Phase -I ) : 17/12/2016

4.Phase II Examination : January 2017.
15th October 2016, 10:36 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Important Dates :

Online Application and Payment of fees : 14/10/2016
Phase 1 online examination (Objective) : 17/12/2016
Phase 2 Online examination (Objective and Descriptive) : January, 2017 (Tentative)

Fees :

All Candidates other than SC/ST/PWD : 600/-
SC/ST/PWD : 100/-

For other details, kindly refer to the official notification whose direct link I am providing here :

http://newindia.co.in/downloads/FINA...06.10.2016.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?