7th August 2018, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment with 3 years of High School Teaching experience?

Hello friends, I am a High School Teacher from the last 3 years. I want to apply in TREI-RB recruitment of this year for the post of Degree College Lecturer. Can I apply for this post? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Relaxation available in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment for an SC candidate?
  2. Detailed information & qualification required to apply in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment?
  3. Job profile of Degree College Lecturer in TREI-RB recruitment?
  4. Important dates of TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recuitment 2018?
  5. Tips to crack TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer Interview
  6. Selection procedure of TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment?
  7. Whether Group Discussion will schedule in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment interview? Tips for preparation?
  8. Pay Scale allotted to Degree College Lecturer in TREI-RB?
  9. How many vacancies are available in TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment? -- [New]
  10. Can I do Ph.D through IGNOU while working as a lecturer with 7 years teaching experience?
  11. Can I become a Lecturer in any Government college after pursuing PhD while teaching in a Government school from 12 years?
  12. Date of Uttar Pradesh PGT eaxm? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply in Teaching recruitment of Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University having 7 years of Teaching experience on M.A.(Economics) basis?
  14. Am I eligible for the government job after having 10 years of teaching field experience in high school?
  15. Eligibility for the post of assistant professor?
  16. Can I get appointed as a lecturer in degree/engineering/pharmacy college in and around Hyderabad?
  17. Can I apply for Ph.D after having 4 years of experience as a lecturer?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed? Am I eligible if I have teaching experience for 5 years?
15th August 2018, 06:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for TREI-RB Degree College Lecturer recruitment with 3 years of High School Teaching experience?

No, you may not be eligible to apply for this recruitment you have passed NET (National Eligibility Test). The basic educational qualification is given below,

>> Candidates should have completed Post Graduation or Master's Degree in concerned discipline with minimum 55% marks.

>> You should have passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by CSIR or UGC or such similar test accredited by SLET or UGC conducted by Universities of the State or PSC.

>> If you have not passed NET then you cannot apply for this recruitment. You may go through below notification for detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?