21st April 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

How to become Language Translator in Chhattisgarh Government for M.Com postgraduate?

Hello Sir,
I am holding PG Degree with M.Com. I want to work as a Language Translator in Chhattisgarh Government. So please guide me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to work as language translator? I hold PG degree with M.Com
  2. Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?
  3. Career scope of learning Spanish Language as translator in MNC?
  4. Vacancies for Language Translator in Raw for Mechanical graduate who knows more than 10 Languages? -- [New]
  5. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
  6. How can i get French translator job in Government sector?
  7. Is there any translator job available in Government Sector?
  8. What can I do after Hindi Literature M.A?
  9. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  10. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  11. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  12. Can BA (Hindi) graduates apply for Hjndi Traslator job under Government sector?
  13. How can i become a Translator in any Embassy?
  14. Is government engineering college Bilaspur, Chhattisgarh affiliated to Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University Bhilai?
  15. How can I get a job of a Translator(German to English) or Interpreter in German embassy? I have completed advance diploma in German language and B2.2 Level from Goethe Institute and perusing C1 from Goethe Institute
  16. Is there any government college in Chhattisgarh offering aeronautical engineering?
  17. Procedure to do M.Com after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Need information about the Mining Engineering Colleges in Chhattisgarh?
23rd May 2018, 08:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become Language Translator in Chhattisgarh Government for M.Com postgraduate?

State government releases notification for Translator job and you need to apply on a prescribed format. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned department.

If you are applying for a Translator job, then you must have a degree in that language and must have good typing skills in that particular language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?