27th February 2016, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any translator job available in Government Sector?

What is the procedure to apply as a German and french translator/ interpreter in the Government sector?
Is there any process? Can you tell me how can I get the job soon as possible? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can i get French translator job in Government sector?
  2. Can BA (Hindi) graduates apply for Hjndi Traslator job under Government sector?
  3. Hindi Translator recruitment is available in Government sector for Hindi postgraduate?
  4. MA in Translation Studies holder can get Junior Hindi Translator government job? Steps to be taken to achieve this goal?
  5. How to get a job in central government as Hindi Translator after completing M.E Hindi and Translation courrse?
  6. What is the scope of Foreign Languages in future?
  7. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  10. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  11. Career options after B.Sc (Physics)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. How can i prepare for the exam of Hindi Translator for a job in Central Government Officers? Books to be referred?
  15. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  16. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  17. Why plastic processing industry is fully privatized sector?
  18. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
4th November 2017, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any translator job available in Government Sector?

You can apply for translator job in embassies of various countries in India. They have need for translators and interpreters from time to time.

Selection will be on the basis of written exam and interview. Just apply for it, when there is a notification by the concerned organisation.
4th November 2020, 04:37 PM
Cedric66

Default Re: Is there any translator job available in Government Sector?

There are various job opportunities for Translator check out https://translatehub.org/category/jobs/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?