16th January 2016, 07:26 AM
Unregistered

How to become a Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?

I want to be in the Intelligence Bureau. I want t know how can i become a Security Assistant there? Please reply me fast as its very urgent?

17th January 2016, 09:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Security Assistant in Intelligence Bureau?

The Intelligence Bureau under Ministry of Home Affairs issues the notification for the post of Security Assistant.

Here are the eligibility requirements to be fulfilled by the candidate for the respective post.

ELIGIBILITY :

* Candidates age should be below 27 years.

* Age relaxation is applicable as per norms.

* Candidate should complete 10th or equivalent from any recognized board or institution.

* Candidate should be able to speak the regional language for that region/ Subsidiary they want to apply.

SELECTION PROCEDURE :

* Written examination.

* Language Test.

* Personality Test.

APPLICATION PROCEDURE :

* Candidate should apply for the post in online mode through the official website www.mha.nic.in.

* Application process will be done in two parts. Part-I application requires basic details regarding academics and personal information and the mode of payment is to be selected.

* After the payment of fees, the candidate should go for the Part-II application in which the candidate should fill the application form and upload the Photograph and signature.

* The application form should be submitted after filling the application form and a copy of form is to be kept with the candidate for the future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?