18th March 2012, 09:51 PM
UD23

Where can I download the question papers of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant?

Kindly let me know from where i can download question paper of previous years of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant or you can send me on my email i.d rai. [email protected]

20th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I download the question papers of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant?

Sir,

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 26 th of this month. Kindl send me the Question and answer paper of previous exams.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/security-assistant-executive-intelligence-bureau-previous-year-question-papers-41701.html#ixzz1pfl7t1hg
20th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I download the question papers of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant?

Sir,

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam will be on 26 th of this month. Kindl send me the Question and answer paper of previous exams.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/security-assistant-executive-intelligence-bureau-previous-year-question-papers-41701.html#ixzz1pfl7t1hg
22nd March 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello, sir I forget view my Result for SIB Intelligence Bureau Last year's so If U Kindly show me Result my 2010 My Roll No.12036880 . Thank U
24th March 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam . Kindly send me the Question and answer paper of previous exams. Email id : [email protected]
30th March 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i have completed my 10 2 with 68% marks i want to join in intelligence bureau at any cost .for the post of security assistant . kindly send me the question paper and answer paper of previous exam. email id :[email protected]
22nd May 2012, 04:49 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I have applied for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in Intelligence Bureau and the exam . Kindly send me the Question and answer paper of previous exams. Email id : [email protected]
Dear candidate,

Duration of exam: 2 Hours.
About 100 to 150 Question will be in the Exam and there will be no Negative Marking.

Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers

Paper I:

Paper I is Objective type consisting of

1. General awareness

2. General knowledge

3. English language

4. Reasoning

5. Mathematical aptitude

Paper II

Paper II is Descriptive type consisting of:

a. Essay

b. Precis writing

Interview:

If you secure a minimum number of marks in the written test are called for an interview at the Regional Centres.

I have attached previous paper hope this helps.
Attached Files
File Type: doc IB Security assistant paper.doc(46.5 KB, 1190 views)
2nd July 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know from where i can download question paper of previous years of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant or you can send me on [email protected]
16th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

i want take sa/exe privious examination paper.plese help me
17th July 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i want to download previous year question paper of security assistant (executive )

by onkar kumar gupta
gorakhpur
email id [email protected]
26th July 2012, 06:57 PM
jagan101

Sir, plz send me the intelligent bureau model questions to my mail id [email protected]
28th July 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Where can I download the question papers of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UD23 View Post
Kindly let me know from where i can download question paper of previous years of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant or you can send me on my email i.d rai. [email protected]
no idiea
3rd August 2012, 11:47 AM
akrti

kindly give me the current general knowledge questions for the post of security assistant on my id: [email protected]
10th August 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi admin plz send me the IB ACIO gradeII study material on my mail my mail id is: [email protected]
10th August 2012, 10:48 PM
akhilk818

kindly let me know from where i can download question paper of previous years of Intelligence Bureau Executive office(AICO)or you can send me on my email [email protected]
13th August 2012, 06:31 PM
chhotu patial

kindly let me know from where i can download question paper of previous years of Intelligence Bureau Executive office(AICO)or you can send me on my email [email protected]
13th August 2012, 06:37 PM
chhotu patial

PLZ PROVIDE ME QUESTION PAPER OF Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive.

MY ID : [email protected]
14th August 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

where will i get the intelligence bureau model question paper and syllabus?
31st August 2012, 12:51 PM
kiini

pls send me previous year question papers for IB ACIO2 ...
my ID is
[email protected]
4th September 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

PLZ SEND ME PREVIOUS YEAR PAPER OF IB ACIO GRADE 2 EXAM.
ID- [email protected]
6th September 2012, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous year question paper of ACIO EXE II GRAD

my Mail ID: [email protected]
Thanks
6th September 2012, 09:22 PM
shaktisakhla

sir please send me the previous question papers of intelligence bureau for acio grade2 executives to my email id:[email protected]

30th January 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

i Have completed my degree . can i apply for intelligence Bureau Security Assistant
kindly reply .

Regards
Rakesh
18th February 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut-off mark for assistant security/executive (intelligence bureau)?

please send me sir to my email id="[email protected]" .
9th March 2014, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of security assistant (executive) in Inteligence Bureau and the exam will be on 26th of this month. kindly send me the question and answer paper of previous exam. My email ID [email protected]
9th March 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for the post of security assistant (executive) in Inteligence Bureau and the exam will be on 26th of this month. kindly send me the question and answer paper of previous exam. My email ID [email protected]
19th April 2014, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me know from where i can download question paper of previous years of Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant or you can send me on my email i.d [email protected]
28th April 2014, 07:46 PM
Pawla

Sir,Can you please send me previous questions and answers of security assistant(IB).My Email ID is here: [email protected].
26th June 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

SIR, CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME PREVIOUS QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS OF SECURITY ASSISTANCE IB. MY EMAIL ID IS HERE: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?