13th September 2014, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

How can cancel my Election Duty being Physically Handicapped?

How can Exempt from election duty because I am physically handicapped? I want cancelling the election duty of mine.

15th December 2015, 04:12 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can cancel my Election Duty being Physically Handicapped?

Yes, you can get exemption in election duty on the basis of PH policy.
But you need to communicate your problem to election officer(district) or your supervisor.
Once you are allotted duty for election, then you can't you will have to do it.
So, contact your supervisor regarding this issue.
Either you will get cancellation of duty or some light work will be allotted to you.
22nd April 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 60% Physically handicapped person but now i have presiding officer training so i can cancell my duty any possible. How can i cancell what is the rule and contact place i am in kanceepurum district
25th September 2016, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I am physically handicap I got election duty where I have to cancel ? I am from kumbakonam working in private school
27th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

You cannot cancel your election duty once assigned. Since you are handicapped, you have the option to meet your supervisor or follow the proper channel to cancel it. You can get in touch with the Election Commission for the same. Below I have mentioned the contact details for your reference -

Contact - 011 - 23717391
12th February 2017, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir My name is inshad mohammad who is handicapped with both legs , unable to perform election duty
But is ordered by district election officer Auraiya U P to attend training on 1 Feb 2017. I have sent an Application registered to release from duty . After all he declared me absent and reordered to attend Training on 4th Feb 2017. Anyhow with more difficulty I reached there then again gave application received by chief development officer without written permission for releasing, only orally assurance.
Now question is that there is any permanent relief to centpercent handicapped person.
Kindly dispatch a letter for future election duty exemption.
I shall be highly obliged
Inshad mohammad
Junior high school
Nevilganj achhalda
Auraiya 206241 U P
Mobile. 9368752264
11th April 2017, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

I am teacher and unable to continue my Election duty. How can i cancel/exempt from Election duty due suffering from back pain.
9th July 2018, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I am pregnant but I couldn't be able to take election duty so how to write application to Retiring officer
20th November 2018, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

I'm a teacher and unable to continue my election duty because I'm. A physically handicaps pw4son. So how to write application to election officer please write. I cannot write application in proper English.
6th December 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

I am physically challenged I got election duties to perform I informed at collectorate office they orally assured that not to attend the election duties .but I didn't get any written acknowledgment. What should I do?
16th December 2018, 03:24 AM
Unregistered

I'm a physically challenged person having 75% disability. I'm in a school. My Headmaster wants to send my name to Election Commission for election duty. I tell him not to send my name. Is he doing right? If not then what should I do? Please answer and help me.
24th January 2019, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher and unable to continue board exam duty due to physical condition . i m physical handicap. Please help me to write an application to cancel this duty. I cannot write in proper English.
16th March 2019, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a teacher of nagar nigam purnea i am feeding baby 2019, how can possible election duty.
31st March 2019, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I have 40% Visually Handicapped certificate but i got election duty order How can i exempt from election duty
5th April 2019, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I was operated for Brain Tumour some years back.After that I became pwd with 40%. I am suffering from various problems e.g.right eye does not close, left eyelid is gradually coming down causing problems in discharging of official duty. For this I got appointment at Medanta on 9/4. In the meantime, I got training letter which is on 10/4. How, I could be exempted from this Election duty. Please guide me.
Regards
M.k. Sinha, Patna
10th December 2019, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

How to write letter to cancel election duty?
3rd March 2021, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I'm physically handicapped I got election training in 2021 assembly election in West Bengal .I went to DEO Submitted exemption letter he received the letter & assured me not to attend training so I didn't attend training . He send me Show cause letter and also said to attend training otherwise again show cause letter issue.I went to DEO again with a letter against show cause With much difficulties which is 100 km away from my home.He said to attend training otherwise again show cause letter issued against you .Then I have to attend training with much difficulties.Which is 50 km away from my home.How can exempt from election duty.Is there any rule .
17th March 2021, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I am a disabled government employees , I got election duty than I application for exemption but application request cancel ,
Its noted that more over 20 persons duty exempted only cause of sugar problem .
Than how to cancel my duty.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?