16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post.

19th September 2019, 05:26 PM
Mantun Bhai

Default Re: How can I apply for NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment:

>> Procedure to apply:

Interested candidates may apply online through the State Health Society Bihar’s website http://health.bih.nic.in/ from 11.09.2019 to 25.09.2019.

>> Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 25 September 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
19th September 2019, 06:15 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for NHM (National Health Mission) Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment is Interested candidate may apply online through their official website which is given below.

Cost of NHM (National Health Mission) Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment application form is NIL for all candidates.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.health.bih.nic.in/.
19th September 2019, 06:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The last date to apply for online application is 25th September 2019 and to apply for NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree/master degree in dairy technology/food technology/oil technology or equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 37 years. You can apply through the State Health Society Bihar's website www.health.bih.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?