16th September 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Food Safety Officer post in NHM Bihar recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

19th September 2019, 07:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment?

The selection procedure in NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment will be on the basis of written test and interview merit list. The eligibility to apply for this post is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree/master degree in dairy technology/food technology/oil technology or equivalent from a recognized university. The minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 37 years.

I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply for this post that is www.health.bih.nic.in
20th September 2019, 09:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment?

The selection of of NHM Bihar Food Safety Officer recruitment, will be done on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. The selection will be done on the basis of merit of the candidate.

Interested candidates can visit the official website below and submit the application form by 25 September 2019.

Web: http://health.bih.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?