26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Last date of application?

I want to apply in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment. Can anyone of you tell me how to apply in this recruitment? I also want to know about the last date to apply for the same post. Kindly help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How many vacancies are available in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Pay scale of Chartered Accountant?
  3. Am I eligible to apply in BEL Probationary Accounts Officer recruitment being a Chartered Accountant? Examination date and last date to apply for this recruitment?
  4. Cost of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment application?
  5. List of vacancies in government and private banks for next year
  6. Procedure to apply in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  7. How many vacancies are available in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?
  8. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment being a Chartered Accountant and having completed B.Com in 4 years?
  9. How to apply for the post of manager credit II in PNB Bank? I am a Chartered Accountant
  10. Age limit to apply in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?
  11. Syllabus of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment exam 2018?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?
  13. How do I become a chartered accountant?
  14. What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P & T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Accounts Office recruitment for Chartered Accountant?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for chartered accountant after completing B.A LLB?
31st May 2018, 09:30 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Last date of application?

You can apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment 2018 through online at Vijaya Bank official website www.vijayabank.com. The last date to apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment 2018 is 27th April 2018. The application fee is Rs. 600/- for General category candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates.
1st June 2018, 11:11 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Last date of application?

In order to apply for the Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant, you need to visit Bank's official website. You can get the application form from the bank's official site after paying the requisite amount for the form. Also to get more details kindly visit https://www.vijayabank.com/Careers/C...?jobid=01/2018. With regret I have to inform you that the last date to apply for the same was 27th April 2018.
1st June 2018, 10:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2018:

In order to apply for this Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment, make sure you meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> Starting date to apply online - 12th April, 2018

>> Last date for receiving applications - 27th April, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of "printout of the computer generated online application" - 4th May, 2018

>> Closing date for receipt of "Printout of Computer Generated Online application" from far flung areas - 11th May, 2018

I have provided you a link from which you can start applying for this Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2018. Click on 'New Registration' and fill up all the details. Then you will be given "Registration Number" and "Password". You are required to login with these details and fill up educational qualification details, and then upload your latest photograph and signature and then make concerned fee payment and then take the printout of the submitted application form for future reference.

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?