26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How many vacancies are available in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment?

Hi, I am interested to apply in Vijaya Bank recruitment for Chartered Accountant. But I want to know about the vacancies like how many vacancies are there for the same post? Kindly provide me the details asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Last date of application?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment? Pay scale of Chartered Accountant?
  3. How many vacancies are available in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?
  4. How many vacancies are available in Engineers India Limited Junior Accountant 2018 recruitment?
  5. Procedure to apply in Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018?
  6. What is the procedure to study Chartered Accountant? What is the duration of the course? Best college to study Chartered Accountant? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cost of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment application?
  8. How to become a chartered accountant after studying 2nd PU science?
  9. Important dates of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment 2018
  10. How to apply for the post of manager credit II in PNB Bank? I am a Chartered Accountant
  11. Syllabus of Vijaya Bank Office Assistant recruitment exam 2018?
  12. What is the duration period to become a chartered accountant after completion of 10th standard?
  13. How many vacancies are available in Indian Bank Probationary Officer recruitment 2018? -- [New]
  14. Which are the best colleges for chartered accountant in Maharashtra?
  15. Am I eligible for SSC and Bank PO Exams being a Chartered Accountant and not a Graduate?
  16. Is it a must to do A Level to become a Chartered Accountant? Duration of the course?
  17. Which stream should I choose for Intermediate to become a Chartered Accountant? What steps should I follow to become a Charted Accountant?
  18. Is it possible to join CA having 6 years of gap after +2?
31st May 2018, 09:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment?

The number of vacancies available in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment are 32. Details of vacancies according to category are mentioned below :-

--> General :- 17
--> OBC :- 8
--> SC :- 5
--> ST :- 2

PWD (HI) :- 1
1st June 2018, 01:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many vacancies are available in Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant recruitment?

"Vijaya Bank recruitment for Chartered Accountant"

Total no of vacancies for Chartered Accountant - 32
1st June 2018, 11:23 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

There are almost 32 vacancies available for Manager-Chartered Accountant post in Vijaya Bank. But the last date to apply for the same is over. The last date was 27th April 2018.
For more details kindly visit https://www.vijayabank.com/images/fc...20officers.pdf.
1st June 2018, 10:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies of Vijaya Bank Chartered Accountant Recruitment 2018:

Vijaya Bank has issued official notification for filling up vacancies for Manager post in several departments. They are,

>> Manager - Chartered Accountant
>> Manager - Law
>> Manager - Security

Total Number of vacancies for Manager (Chartered Accountant) - 32 vacancies

Here is the break-up of vacancies for Manager (Chartered Accountant),
* For UR Category - 17 vacancies
* For OBC Category - 8 vacancies
* For SC Category - 5 vacancies
* For ST Category - 2 vacancies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?