19th April 2016, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Architecture in Indian Army after completion of B.Arch?

Sir,
I am Shamna Majeed from Kannur district, Kerala. I am studying in 2nd year B.Arch at Sneha College of Architecture at Palakkad. After completing B.Arch, I would like to join Indian Army as an Architecture. But I never attended any camp or anything related to Army. I want to be a part of Indian Army. So, please help me to find a way to become an Indian army Architect and guide me that what are the qualification for this.

14th June 2016, 07:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become an Architecture in Indian Army after completion of B.Arch?

How to become an Architect in Indian Army after completion of B.Arch:

There are many ways to become an Architect in Indian Army after successful completion of B.Arch course. Some of the possible ways are,
) Combined Defence Service Examination
) Technical Graduate Course
) Short Service Commission
) SSB

As the minimum educational qualification required is "Bachelor's Degree" in Engineering for Technical Graduate Course and Short Service Commission, I suggest you to go with CDS or SSB after completion of B.Arch course. You may also get into the field of Architecture and then work as a civil contractor for Military Engineering Services (MES). As you are still pursuing 2nd year of B.Arch, I suggest you to concentrate on studies first and then you can apply for the above examinations.
14th June 2016, 11:14 PM
userdefined

Default Re: How can I become an Architecture in Indian Army after completion of B.Arch?

After completing your Degree, you are eligible to apply for Indian Army. Officer Entry, TGC Entry, JCO-Junior Commissioned Officer.
B.Arch doesn't have great opportunities in Indian Army and you will have to apply for it.
Application Procedure: You have to apply for Indian Army through Online or Postal Mode. After applying you will be asked to come for SSB interview and the call letter will be sent to your registered e-mail id.
SSB Process:
1st day: Screening test(Elimination Round)
2nd day- 4th day: GTO's and Interview.
5th day: Result day.
Websiite: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in
17th September 2018, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am a student of arkitektura first year so i am also joining a Indian army please help me sir you suggest me a idea to I have to join a Indian army
18th January 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

NOW I AM DOING MY 4 TH YEAR IN ARCHITECTURE, IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITIES TO JOIN IN INDIAN AIR FORCE AFTER COMPLETING MY B.ARCH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?