4th August 2015, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Indian Army being a Diploma holder in Architecture? Procedure to join?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Architecture. Please tell me that my qualification is enough to get job in Indian Army? Can you please tell me full procedure to join Indian Army?
Regards-
Shalini

5th August 2015, 07:29 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Army being a Diploma holder in Architecture? Procedure to join?

* Eligibility criteria To get into Indian army :-
-> Successful completion of 12th with aggregate percentage .
-> should be an Indian citizen .
-> Age limit -16.5 years - 19 years.

--> Firstly the candidate have to appear in NDA exam
NDA :- National Defence Academy
* This exam is conducted twice a year .
-> It is the written test .
-> it consists of 200 marks
* questions are based on
-> English
-> History and geography
-> mathematics and physics
-> General awareness.
-> After qualifying in written test , interview will be there
* It is personal interview
* The officials will test the candidates in different ways .
-> This is the ultimate chance for everyone to be a part in Indian army .
5th August 2015, 08:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Indian Army being a Diploma holder in Architecture? Procedure to join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Architecture. Please tell me that my qualification is enough to get job in Indian Army? Can you please tell me full procedure to join Indian Army?
Regards-
Shalini
Yes, diploma candidates are eligible for Indian Army in Technical post through NDA exam.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19.5 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
6th August 2015, 01:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are very much eligible to get admission in Indian Army being a Diploma holder. However, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for it, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility for Joining Indian army:

. You should be HS passed from a recognised University.

. Minimum marks should be 60% in both 10th as well as 12th.

. English should be one of the main subjects in your boards, i.e. in 10th & 12th and should have scored a minimum of 50% marks in it.

. You should be a citizen of India.

. You Should be unmarried at the time of applying for the exam.

. You must not have any Physical or mental disabilities.

. Your age should be in between 16.5 - 19 years

. Minimum height should be 157 cms
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?