22nd July 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Black Cat Commando if good in Martial Arts?

Sir I am 10th passed. My marks is good. I am a black belt holder of martial arts penchak silat and took part in martial arts motsogi-do iń 11th national game at Jammu Kashmir. I want to join black cat commando because this is my aim.Sir please call me 7662860569.

25th July 2016, 06:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Black Cat Commando if good in Martial Arts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am 10th passed. My marks is good. I am a black belt holder of martial arts penchak silat and took part in martial arts motsogi-do iń 11th national game at Jammu Kashmir. I want to join black cat commando because this is my aim.Sir please call me 7662860569.
It's nice to see that you are interested to become a Black Cat Commando. Those who interested to become a Black Cat Commando, must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the National Security Guard. The Important notification regarding the examination will be released in the NSC Official website. Those who already recruited in Indian Army can also join in NSG.

- To join in the Indian Army wing, you must appear and qualify in either NDA or CDS examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC).

For more Information - > UPSC Officail website
25th July 2016, 10:42 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Black Cat Commando if good in Martial Arts?

In order to become a Black Cat Commando in future, you should first of all have to complete your +2 or Graduation level examination to apply for different recruitment examination.

You will first of all have to apply for NSG recruitment, the details of the examination can be very much known from its official website mentioned below;

http://nsg.gov.in/

You cannot directly become a Black Cat Commando as it requires skills and experience, therefore, you will first of all have to join Indian Army and after a while you might apply for Black Cat Commando recruitment.

You can appear for either of the examination, i.e. NDA and CDS to apply for the Indian Army.

> +2 level for NDA and graduation for CDS examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?