14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

How to become a black commando after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hey, I am not an officer in any forces. Can I join black commando force? My qualification is diploma pass in mechanical engineering. This is the aim of my life to be a commando officer. My life is only for my motherland.

15th August 2016, 10:28 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a black commando after diploma in mechanical engineering?

How to become a Black Commando:

You can become a Black commando through Central Industrial Security Force, Central Reserve Police Force and Sahastra Seema Bal. But you are not eligible to become a Black Commando being a Diploma holder.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have minimum 12th Class as a qualification in order to be eligible.

As you are a Diploma candidate you are not eligible to become a Black commando.

You can also become through CDS so for that complete Graduation first.
17th August 2016, 11:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a black commando after diploma in mechanical engineering?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to to become a Black Commando as you have completed Diploma rather than completing class 12th from a recognised Board.
Candidates can become a Black Commando through Central Industrial Security Force, Central reserve Police Force etc.
Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria, have a look over it.

Candidates must have completed their class 12th or equivalent from a recognised Board.
Candidates can also become Black Commando through CDS after completing Graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?