17th March 2017, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?

Hello sir, I am a boy candidate and have completed 12th with Science stream. I want to become a Black Cat Commando. What are the process to become it? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of recruitment of NSG Commando? Educational qualification and physical fitness required?
  2. Physical fitness required to become a Commando? How to prepare for it?
  3. What physical standards are required for becoming a Black Commando?
  4. What is the Physical criteria required for an Army Commando?
  5. Eligibility criteria and physical qualification required to become an Indian Army Para Commando? When the application form be out?
  6. How to become a Para Commando in Indian Army? What are the qualification and physical fitness required for it?
  7. How to become a Black Cat Commando after 12th?
  8. What is the criteria for glass user in Rajasthan Sub Inspector post? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?
  9. Eligibility to join IBCC? How to join Black Cat Commando?
  10. Being a 33 years old Black Cat Commando can I attend SI selection?
  11. How can I become a Black Cat Commando if good in Martial Arts?
  12. What is the age limit for joining Black Cat Commando or NSG?
  13. What medical fitness is required for BSF Commando post? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for Black Cat Commando being 24 years old B.A. graduate?
  15. What kind of fitness test is available in Haryana SSC Commando Wings recruitment? Required Physical standard to apply?
  16. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  17. What is the actual height required to become a Commando?
  18. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Haryana Police after 12th with Science and DCA?
19th March 2017, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it?

I want become a black cat commando and I have completed my 12th from science and my height is 5.11 sir so may I become a black cat commando
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?