14th November 2016, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes?

Respected Sir, What are the important subjects in IAS coaching Institutes? How are the faculty members? What are the subjects in the degree course? I want to know can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of IAS Coaching Institutes?
  2. Best institute in Bangalore for preparation for PSU/IES exam?
  3. Which is the best IAS Coaching Institute in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure for the same? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure for IAS coaching in RC Reddy and other famous institutes
  5. Coaching institutes for IAS? Fee structure of it?
  6. List of the top coaching institutes along with their registration dates, entrance exam dates, and fee structure for IIT-JEE in India?
  7. Fee structure of the IAS coaching institutes in Chennai?
  8. Best coaching institute in Kolkata and Silliguri for AIIMS, AIPMT, JIPMER? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  9. Best IAS coaching institutes in Bangalore? List of institutes available?
  10. What is the fee structure for Group exams Coaching Institutes? What is the duration of the course?
  11. List of top IAS coaching institutes in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  12. Which are the best IIT coaching institutes? Date of the entrance exam of the coaching institute of Kota? Fee structure for coaching?
  13. Best IIT coaching institutes? Date of entrance exams of coaching institutes in Kota? Fee structure of their coaching? Date of registration for the coaching institute? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which institutes are the best for doing JBT or B.Ed in Delhi? What is the scope for this in future? Names of institutes and dates of admission? What is the procedure for taking admission? What is the fee structure of the institutes?
  15. Good coaching institutes for civil services coaching that offer coaching for relatively less amount of Fees
  16. Fee for coaching classes of AIPMT
  17. Which are the best coaching institutes for IAS in Ludiana?
  18. In which institutes can I get admission after scoring 9903 rank in WBJEE engineering for EE, ME and CSE stream? Fee structure of the institutes?
15th November 2016, 08:52 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes?

Admission in coaching institutes generally starts before one year of coming Civil Services examination. For example if Civil Services examination is going to be conducted in June 2017, coaching institutes start taking admission from July 2016. Some institutes also take admission before nine months.

Fee structure varies from institute to institute. General fee structure in Delhi which is hub of coaching institute is Rs 1,20,000 to Rs 1, 45,000 per annum.

Top coaching institutes for Civil Services coaching:

1. Vajiram and Ravi IAS coaching.

2. ALS Tutorials.

3. Vision IAS academy.

4. Khan IAS study group.

5. Rau's IAS study circle.

Faculty members are good of all institutes. You will have to work hard. You can select any stream of your choice in bachelor's degree.
15th November 2016, 10:53 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IAS coaching Institutes? What is the fee structure of the Institutes?

Important subjects in IAS coaching institutes:

The important subjects taught in IAS coaching institutes are History-Ancient, World History and Modern History, Economics, Physical and Indian geography, Indian Constitution and Polity, Disaster Management.

About Faculty members:

Faculty members are generally Civil Servants who have retired from service or those who have cracked mains exam but failed in interview. They teach well as they know how to excel in this exam.

Subject in degree course:

You can select the subject as you optional subject which you like the most. You can select any stream as per your interest.

How to get admission in coaching institute:

The best institute is Vajiram and Ravi IAS coaching institute. Admission in this institute is done twice every year in June and September. Admission is on first come first serve basis. Fee structure varies for 2016 coaching of this institutes was Rs 1,45,000 for Prelims cum Mains coaching.
19th May 2020, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Is there any test for joining in IAS academy
21st September 2020, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in ias coaching after 12 ?
In which month or date for admission?
28th July 2021, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

We have enterence exam for joining in coaching class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?