27th July 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a Government job having completed M.Sc in Biophysics? Procedure to get job in Government companies?

Dear sir, I have completed M.Sc in Biophysics from Punjab University, Chandigarh and I don't want to study Ph.D. I want to do Government job. So, please guide me How can I get Government job? Procedure to get job in Government companies?

29th July 2016, 12:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Government job having completed M.Sc in Biophysics? Procedure to get job in Government companies?

After completion of the above mentioned course, you can avail government job in various sectors of employment. However, below I have mentioned the names of some of the post, you could apply for in government agencies.

> Database Administrator.

> Scientific Officer.

> Chemist.

> Project Assistant.

> Deputy Manager.

> Lecturer.

> Research Officer, etc.

In order to apply for the above jobs, you need to keep on searching the internet for any vacancies or you can also avail employment papers and get the information on the same. There are many magazines and newspapers nowadays containing employment details in government sector. Therefore, you can apply for the job post following the procedure mentioned in the advertisement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?