15th March 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Government job?

What is the procedure to apply for Government job? Can someone please guide me with the information which I need to follow to get the Government job? I just completed my graduation course and I am not aware of what needs to be done to get the job. Looking forward to get the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Date and procedure to apply for government Nursing job?
  2. For which government job do I have to apply after doing BSc(MPCS)? What is the procedure for it?
  3. Procedure to get a government job? Date of start of TNPSC Group IV exam?
  4. Shall I apply for government polytechnic Lecturer job? Procedure to apply for that job?
  5. Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?
  6. How to get Government job after completing Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for Government job after completing diploma? Procedure to follow and preparations to do?
  8. What is the procedure to follow to apply for Government job after diploma?
  9. What kind of government jobs can I apply after B.Tech IT? Procedure to apply for the jobs? Can I get a job in AAI, BSNL and UPSC?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply?
  12. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  14. How to get government job for BDS graduate in Tamil Nadu?
  15. What is the procedure to apply for government job in Gujarat?
  16. Procedure of getting a government job in Jammu while in 7th semester of ECE? Procedure to apply for these jobs? Which are the best field suitable to me?
  17. Is it possible to get government job in ITI trade COPA? Minimum qualification required to apply for the job?
  18. Can I get government job in Andhra Pradesh if I have completed my studies in Maharashtra?
17th March 2015, 09:56 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to apply for Government job? Can someone please guide me with the information which I need to follow to get the Government job? I just completed my graduation course and I am not aware of what needs to be done to get the job. Looking forward to get the answer. Thanks!
Since you have been graduated already, therefore you have now become eligible for most of the graduation based jobs in various government organizations. I am stating few points that might surely enlighten you about how to get into a post in any govt. organization.

1. You must register your employment in the employment office of your District. If you have not done this then you need to do this first.

2. You can apply for various govt. vacancies that are either central govt. based or any of the state based as per the required eligibility stated in the notification of the particular post. This eligibility is based on age as well as on the percentage of marks secured by the candidate in 10+2/ graduation.

3. You can either choose administrative segment such as IAS, PCS, IPS etc. or can choose banking sector if you have interest in banking or insurance as well as in medical and defense segment. However there are several other exams for various segments for several govt. organizations conducted by either by state or central govt. Example: SSC- CGL, SSC- Clerk, SSC-Multitasking, Group C exams for various posts like Village Development Officer (V.D.O), Food Corporation of India (FCI), F-CAT, C.D.S, Various posts out front by the Indian Navy, Insurance sector like L.I.C., G.I.C., O.I.C.L, N.I.C.L, N.I.A.C.L , etc.

4. You can fill mostly of these forms either offline or online.

I hope this may have satisfied your inquisition about how to apply for Government Job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?